Tel: 01671 403080
- EU confirms one-year Brexit reprieve for clearing houses
Brussels has drafted plans to offer continued market access in no-deal scenario
Posted on 12 December 2019 | 6:12 pm
- Securities dealing taxes: FTT would be OTT
In the long run, the costs would be borne by workers and customers
Posted on 12 December 2019 | 6:01 pm
- Mike Lynch and Hewlett-Packard trade blows as $5bn trial nears end
Founder of software group Autonomy faces extradition to US after civil case in UK
Posted on 12 December 2019 | 4:14 pm
- Big investors turn screw over climate pollution disclosure
Asset managers including TCI, BNP Paribas and Legal & General lead charge on emissions reporting
Posted on 12 December 2019 | 3:54 pm
- Banks curb their appetite for cheap ECB funding
Lenders reduce long-term borrowing as chief Christine Lagarde urges caution
Posted on 12 December 2019 | 2:51 pm
- Jamie Oliver's Fifteen Cornwall restaurant closes
The restaurant had trained more than 200 apprentices since it opened in Newquay, in 2006.
Posted on 12 December 2019 | 6:11 pm
- Apology over railcards issued with missing photos
National Rail has apologised for a glitch which meant some railcards were issued without photographs.
Posted on 12 December 2019 | 5:04 pm
- Trump says US and China 'very close' to trade deal
US stocks rally on the president's tweet, which comes days before another planned round of tariffs.
Posted on 12 December 2019 | 4:51 pm
- Inaccurate bills are energy customers' biggest complaint, charity says
Three in five say bills are the source of problems, as Citizens Advice rates the best and worst firms.
Posted on 12 December 2019 | 11:22 am
- Superdry founder 'pleased with progress' despite loss
The fashion chain's founder Julian Dunkerton says it will take two to three years to revive the brand.
Posted on 12 December 2019 | 9:09 am
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.