Tel: 01671 403080
- World’s largest pension scheme turns up heat on fund manager pay
Japan’s GPIF probes the remuneration structures of its external portfolio managers
Posted on 17 February 2018 | 7:00 am
- Spooked fund managers look at rivals to London
With UK’s exit from EU looming — and transition rules unclear — many options are on the table
Posted on 17 February 2018 | 5:03 am
- Week in Review, February 17
Standard Life Aberdeen hit by client loss; GKN and Credit Suisse also in the news
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 10:47 pm
- Regulatory clock is ticking for online trading in the UK
Sector has remained surprisingly resilient in the face of proposed crackdown
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 10:07 pm
- Worldpay, Visa caught in storm over ‘erroneous’ Coinbase charges
‘Erroneous charges’ sparked an uproar on social media among digital currencies traders
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 10:06 pm
- Sunday Papers: Green plots sell-out to Chinese
And Hammerson is set to crash out of the FTSE 100 during reshuffle.
Posted on 18 February 2018 | 4:20 am
- Saturday Papers: Qualcomm dismisses Broadcom’s $146bn offer
And US charged 13 Russians over conspiracy to disparage Hillary Clinton and help Donald Trump in 2016 election.
Posted on 17 February 2018 | 4:38 am
- ARC launches private client IHT index
Performance benchmarking service ARC has launched the ARC Inheritance Tax Portfolio Index, tracking the returns of tax efficient mandates.
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 2:10 pm
- Year of the Dog: 14 voices on China's prospects
The rooster crowed, so now the dog must bark: seven investors give their views on China at the dawn of a new year.
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 12:39 pm
- FTSE recovers with first positive week after crash
‘It is too early to call the end of the bull market,’ says a fund manager as FTSE 100 sets course to record first week of gains after February crash.
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 11:44 am
- No charge
A third of UK car-owners do not have a driveway - so charging an electric car can be difficult.
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 9:53 pm
- Kiwis crackdown
New Zealand is set to introduce a radical measure to tame its soaring property market
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 9:50 pm
- £10,000 proposed for everyone under 55
The government should give £10,000 to every citizen under 55, a report suggests.
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 4:31 pm
- Uber to report crimes direct to police to boost safety
The taxi-hailing app will also set up a round-the-clock telephone line to help improve public safety.
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 3:23 pm
- Nirav Modi: Who is India's scandal-linked billionaire?
His diamonds have been worn by Kate Winslet and Priyanka Chopra but what do we know about Nirav Modi?
Posted on 16 February 2018 | 2:47 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.