Tel: 01671 403080
- Mifid II leads to exodus of sellside analysts
Fund managers criticise deteriorating quality of research
Posted on 23 June 2018 | 6:02 am
- Investors step up protests over excessive pay
Directors on the line as shareholders seek to make boards accountable for actions
Posted on 23 June 2018 | 12:01 am
- Neil Woodford fires back over Stobart-Flybe ‘deal’ claims
Fund manager dragged into boardroom battle that has seen Stobart chief Tinkler fired
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 6:53 pm
- Terra Firma wins legal fight over ownership of care homes
Court finds Guy Hand fund’s own lawyers mistakenly included estate in security bond
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 6:29 pm
- CYBG takeover of Virgin Money raises concerns in Newcastle
Remnants of Northern Rock bought by Branson face upheaval — and up to 1,500 job cuts
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 5:38 pm
- Saturday Papers: Company pension schemes warned on rogue adviser threat
And Trump has threatened to impose tariffs on EU cars as US factories ‘slump’ on trade war pressures.
Posted on 23 June 2018 | 4:58 am
- The 10 biggest FTSE 100 losers since Brexit
Several blue chips appear to have caught a bad case of the Brexit blues.
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 2:13 pm
- The 10 biggest FTSE 100 winners since Brexit
Uncertainty surrounding Brexit hasn’t done wonders for UK stocks, but that doesn’t mean there haven’t been winners.
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 2:03 pm
- FTSE rallies as Syncona and Woodford bask in Autolus glow
Syncona and Woodford Patient Capital investment trusts joined a stock market come-back today on good news from one of their investments.
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 1:00 pm
- City PR titan's chauffeur interviewed in FCA insider probe
A chauffer employed to drive City PR guru Roland Rudd has been questioned by the Financial Conduct Authority as part of an insider dealing probe
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 11:06 am
- How the Audi boss was finally emitted
Rupert Stadler, the boss of Volkswagen-owned Audi is being held in jail, finally engulfed by the emissions scandal that rocked the automotive giant in 2015
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 10:00 pm
- Saudi Arabia job growth likely as woman driver ban ends
The Gulf kingdom will finally grant driving licences to women, but what will it mean for the economy?
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 9:50 pm
- House prices tumble in seaside hot spots
The cost of buying a home in Sandbanks and Salcombe has fallen over the last year, research suggests.
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 9:49 pm
- Premium parking
BBC News readers offer their, sometimes unexpected, suggestions for keeping premiums down.
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 9:43 pm
- BMW joins Airbus in Brexit warning
BMW warns ministers on Brexit after Airbus says it could be forced to leave the UK if there is no transition deal with the EU.
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 7:37 pm
Keep an eye on the news! These news feeds are produced by a third party, and neither we nor our representatives are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained therein.